Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The 30 Day Challenge

On Monday I decided to join a challenge in one of my Sparkpeople groups to lose 15 pounds in 30 days. Ok I think that the actual challenge was to 10 pounds, but I'm 15 lbs away from my first goal of reaching 140, so I decided to go for the extra 5lbs. I know its going to be hard but if I stay focus I know I will reach it. I have until June 11th to get down to 140,and I will be doing by working out 5 to 6 times a week for an hour to 2 hours. Eating less fast food (trying to avoid Taco Bell, my favorite spot) and just trying to stay focus. My problem is that I get bored with something, or I don't feel like doing things after a while so I just quit. I can't quit.

1 comments:

Nicholas said...

You can do it just dont overdue it ok.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online