Thursday, May 14, 2009

Resting On My Rest Day...

So tomorrow is my official rest day. I decided to take Friday and Sunday off as my official days of rest. Friday because that's payday,and I usually work,so by the time I go cash my check and run my errands it's time for me to go to work. Sunday is for obvious reason, because it is the official day of rest, but I still end up going running or something on that day. Especially if I don't get a chance to get anything done on Saturday.

This week I've been working out every single day. Either strength or cardio or both and I'm just don't think that I'll be able to rest. I really believe that my body will just want to workout, and I think I'm going to let it. I might do a couple of crunches, or maybe do a quick Core Rhythms workout (which is my new favorite DVD, and I don't even like workout DVDs), or maybe take an early morning walk. Just something to keep me active, but not as much as I usually do.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online