Monday, May 18, 2009

My weigh in was today and I weighed in at 153.2. I haven't been under 155 since I was in Baltimore,and I'm almost down to the weight I was when I was there. My next goal weight is 150,and I want to get down to it by next Monday. Yep, I want to lose 3.2 pounds this week. I really want to do it just to see if I can. Plus I get a good check next week and I want to buy one of those new VS Beauty Rush scents. The ones they have out for the Summer. The Lemonade scent is to die for! Anyway, I want to be down to 150 by next Monday even though I know I shouldn't lose more than 2 pounds a week, doing it once isn't that bad is it? 

I really think I can do it if I eat the right food, exercise daily,and work really hard. The only way to find out if it happens is to stay tuned to next week!!!

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online